The Marie Curie Innovative Training Network entitled “Machine Learning Frontiers in Precision Medicine” brings together leading European research institutes in machine learning and statistical genetics, both from the private and public sector, to train 14 early stage researchers. These scientists will apply machine learning methods to health data. The goal is to reveal new insights into disease mechanisms and therapy outcomes and to exploit the findings for precision medicine, which hopes to offer personalized preventive care and therapy selection for each patient.
- Summer school schedule online - The (tentative) schedule of our summer school is now available on https://mlfpm.eu/1-summer-school/. We are also continuously adding the abstracts of the talks.
- MLFPM PhD positions available at IBM Research – Haifa and Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems - Two PhD positions in our network are open: ESR14 will develop and apply causal inference methods and machine learning technologies applied to high dimensional cancer patients data with Prof. Michal Rosen-Zvi at the Healthcare Informatics Department in IBM Research – Haifa, Israel: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/436992 (Application deadline: September 4, 2019). ESR5 will work on “Deep representations of somatic mutations… Continue reading MLFPM PhD positions available at IBM Research – Haifa and Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems
- Summer school scholarships for refugee scientists - We are happy to be able to provide three full summer school scholarships (covering travel, accommodation, registration fees and meals) for scientist with refugee status. Candidates with a background related to the topic of the summer school (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Medicine, Biology) should send their documents (CV, degree certificates if available, proof of refugee… Continue reading Summer school scholarships for refugee scientists
- Save the date: 1st MLFPM Summer School - Save the date! The first MLFPM Summer School will take place September 9-13, 2019 in Basel (Muttenz), Switzerland. We are looking forward to a week filled with exciting courses and talks by renown experts. More information about content and registration will be available here.
- Second call for applications (Deadline 28.04.2019) - 4 PhD Positions within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN “MLFPM” The Marie Curie Innovative Training Network “Machine Learning Frontiers in Precision Medicine” brings together leading European research institutes in machine learning and statistical genetics, both from the private and public sector, to train 14 early stage researchers. These scientists will develop and apply machine learning methods… Continue reading Second call for applications (Deadline 28.04.2019)